-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lurker Games

It's a thing we do. A game.


Three different people have told me they keep dossiers on me. None of them were joking.


Sometimes you accidentally cease and desist an amateur you know in real life and then stuff gets awkward.


And sometimes it gets weird.


I wish we could get together in a lurkers club and swap tech advice, but I know that defeats the whole purpose.


So we just quietly watch each other.


I live for the plot twists, like when an ultra dark lurker pings on top of me and someone else lurking each other. I know you know I know you know I know, but now you know.