-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

May the Fourth Be With You


I only put that there to be annoying, lol. Happy Monday. You're welcome.

Yesterday was super crash day and I still got laundry done and 800 words written and my table of contents revision started in between tipping back over all day long. I think the longest I actually sat up all day was watching Backstrom, otherwise about 30 minutes was my limit. Since we are now in Lupus Awareness month, here's why stuff like that happens. The 5 Types of Lupus Fatigue Don't worry, it's short and sweet.

Click these for more awesome motivational posters.


I haven't been this bad for tipping over in quite awhile, but it was all familiar so I didn't worry about it. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner and last a lot longer after all that April energy, so maybe I'm still doing a few things really right nowadays. Made the executive decision to stop some of the antihistamines yesterday, probably in severe overload on top of a manic crash. I'm not anywhere as bad off as the person writing that post I just linked, thank goodness.


I think it's vital to realize that H1 meds cross the blood brain barrier and me being on heavier than usual doses of both zyrtec and benadryl over the last couple of weeks along with a week of zippy prednisone hot on the heels of a 12 day hypomanic episode are probably more responsible for the overwhelming fatigue buildup hitting me than anything, but my body response was still very like autoimmune fatigue. In the olden days I'd have been at a loss why any of this happened, but now that we've untangled my brain chemistry and how meds affect it all, it's easier to see how it also affects me systemically, whether or not I'm in actual flare up.


That is way too much verbage (lol, word garbage?). It's time for a ridiculously hilarious fan video that I ran into last night and cracked up to no end. I can't even believe this is a real song. Now you can go back to Star Wars Day with a spring in your step and a smile on your face and leave a wake of people wondering what your awesome day is all about. The vid is safe for work on mute, but if you turn it up, you're on your own.