-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, August 21, 2017

my new fave pants song

Y'all caught that, right? When I said 3 weeks till the eclipse. I was wrong, it was only 2 weeks. I have repeatedly checked with my people irl and online, and for some reason I can't keep in my head that it's really TODAY. I will do everything in my power not to miss it, lol.

Sorry not checking in very much lately, thanks for checking on that. We all got through last week and kind of quietly going whew, hoping it doesn't attract any more attention from the cosmos for target practice. I think we'd all like nothing better than a normal week for a change. Oh, did I mention car fail? Yeah, that on top of all the other stuff. I think there was more, too, but I buried myself in my game server and accomplished many things, because internet was finally back up.

I have 10 minutes to get out the door and way too many things piled up in my head, so...