-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

an example of interactive listening, perhaps

I had an appointment with my psychologist at 9:30 today. In the first few minutes I brought up dreams about my passed parents, particularly that I dreamed of phones a lot when it was about my mom.

Also please note I mention my psychologist in the post I'm about to share.

Upon checking blogger as I'm waiting in a pharmacy line, I discovered this lone hit out of the blue bouncing in during my moments with my psychologist today.

So. Coincidence? What if I told you guys stuff like this is not rare for me? That I'm getting phone calls again from 'publishers' wanting to verify some personal info? That any time I talk to Scott about family matters my phone starts listening without being prompted?

I've been trying to tell you guys for years.

Q sent me. The choice to know more is yours. I've left trails to follow (web version if you are on mobile). If they can find me anywhere, you can, too.





Learn more from Judy.
https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2020/03/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_3.html