-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

moments

Working on recoding from my phone while I take a break. Can't tell if it's working.

Auto editing popping up in my way like crazy aside, I'm thinking about how easy it is to touch each others' minds even when time and distance create huge gaps between us. I think we often have no idea how much we truly affect each other, even in tiny moments. And then those moments get locked into eternal timestamps in our heads like precious gems.

I don't think she has any idea what I see in those moments. 💖