-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, September 11, 2017

in case you're in brain stall

Last big running out the door week, I hope. Finding bits of my brain all over the house this morning. This 2 giant hurricanes in a row over half of everyone I know thing isn't good for my sleep deprivation, so instead of thinking, here is my latest youtube trail.

Bunny LOVES this song. It gets her so excited that she runs around the house screaming. If you have anything stuck in your head that you need replaced, here you go. If you can't handle an earworm today, skip this because you will hate me if you don't.


This is a fantastic vid if you have a high energy child and need to channel that. Bunny is only 4 and already focuses on this while she's trying to copy the dance moves. Sometimes you just need to live in high speed.


If you're really not ready for that kind of brain boost today, psyche into Halloween mode. I love Halloween. This series floats in and out of youtube, so it might disappear again.


@bonenado and I really like these guys.


All righty, I've gotta run. See ya.