-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bubba Guppy

click for more demotivational posters
I feel like I'm living a groundhog week or something. The deja vu is real, my Matrix is glitched, and the minutes and seconds, Best Beloved, feel like eternities. I've felt this before, kinda like I'm near the end of a strangled euphoric episode. The med control is really slight, the main goal is to keep me eating and sleeping regularly and so far I feel like it's been fairly controlled. I first mentioned this one on the fourth, so that's a pretty long euphoric ep. After spending nearly all of 2017 slowly crashing off pain meds and then switching a BP med, this month has felt like a huge relief and I think I'm overdoing and super wearing myself out. Fibro and euphoria are funny bedfellows.

And of course we're watching Bubble Guppies while the rest of the scifi world catches the new Star Trek series premier. I'm not bothered, just laughing because Bubble Guppies. I would never have known there was such a huge meme world going on out there on children's programming if I weren't living it myself.


But mostly I'm still just really tired. Guys- I TOOK A FOUR HOUR NAP TODAY. Well, I got only 3 hours last night, so that's not terribly unexpected, but I'm already ready for bed again and it's only 7:30. That's a good thing.

In the meantime, my fantasy team is a joke around my house. I benched Gronkowski because groin injury and big ol' orange notification saying he wouldn't be playing. He pulled in 18 points today. I'd take some comfort in Cooks' 44 points, but Mandie's team is over 100 points ahead of mine and there is no way I'll be catching up. I'm trying to feel horrified but I keep giggling at how much this is bothering @bonenado. He wants to get in there and fix my team so bad...

My internet has been so fantastically slow and on/off/on/off all weekend that I tossed Mo Creatures to the winds and played singleplayer. I couldn't even keep my realm pulled up for more than 2 minutes at a time, so trying to get on server would've been a waste of time. In singleplayer I'm not under any pressure to keep my player shop up, so I have felt exceptionally free to think through a few build basics, and like I pointed out, a real article appeared, so I wonder if backing away from my player shop would be good for me this fall, although it's been great for more brain building. I'm getting so good now at automatically organizing and remembering that I managed to pull 3 major autopays through my bank this month without getting into trouble overextending. That's a first. I usually nickel and dime it all out over the year, but this year has been one big thing after another, and it piled up. Well guess what. Player shop was good for braining and I fixed my real life stuff. MONEH.

click for fun pinterest stuff
Well, looky that. It's 8:15 and my whole family has already crashed into bed before me. I guess they're worn out, too.

I've been torturing myself with Sherlolly vids last couple weeks. Not sure what's up with that.


Ok, there should be a law against that kind of melancholy. Let's find something else.