-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, September 3, 2017

feeling pretty good today

Doing this on my phone bcuz ppl still asleep and Jawn is trapped in a bedroom.

Good things-

  • Waking up to Sam asking about Chitin armor.
  • Holly leveling up to wizard yesterday with a grandbaby.
  • Barry remembering the #Snarkalecs enough to make cool joke memes.
  • My kids getting thru the hardest stuff in their lives and still laughing.
  • Bunny and Batman.
  • @bonenado keeping perspective in the fantasy draft bcuz life needs to be SERIOUS, lmao.
  • Diane. Always.
All my people. All of you on my medias. Thank you. I made it thru another weekend.