-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, September 23, 2017

the year of fail


Last night's 'nightmare' was a slasher dream severely lacking anything scary because we all got distracted with being able to adopt planets now, and I jumped all over nabbing Mars before anyone else could and was all that and a bag of chips showing off all over the medias. My new BP med clearly states nightmares as a common problematic side effect, but apparently mine turn into party time, so big ol' fail there, BP med. The other night I dreamed about spiders but it was more like I was following them around wondering why they were in slo-mo. Can't even have a proper spider dream.


2017 is the year of fail on all fronts. It's hitting everyone I know, and pretty much there's nothing to roll with because #fail. It's kinda like my facepalm post, all the good memes are over there. All week long people I don't even know have been letting me know I look worn out- Walmart check out clerks, other grandparents picking up daycare tots, people in waiting rooms, and various and sundry others every time I walk in a door or show up in a line.


That being said, I'm 3 days behind in the laundry and apparently didn't shop right for food this weekend, so I'ma scoot like a snail and go get a few things done today. The only thing I'm not failing at, and this is really surprising me, is getting birthday cards out on time. So far. No guarantees for future birthdays.

Ok, good click on this next one, cute compilation of memes there. Number 14 busted me up. 😁 And they were good enough to keep going. 41 made my day.


I haven't pulled this one out in a long time. Fail isn't over yet.