-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, October 12, 2017

today's built-in excuse *eyeroll*

click to plunge into a weird world of foot memes
some of them are priceless
I did not know this.


My documented fibrotic healing response is apparently taking umbrage with my left foot. X-rays said no stress fractures last March, couple months later hobbled on a micro tear because I'm no fool (I'm an idiot getting a micro tear), solved the traveling pain stab prob with decompression in lower spine, spiked out of nowhere into plantar hell, finally figured out I gotta get outa those Nikes but couldn't right away, got new asics yesterday and LOVED THEM- apparently too much. 😑 Woke up to a tiny swollen muscle band in a brand new place, wtf. This is going on 8 months now with that foot freaking out over every teeny weeny little thing.

Meanwhile, the rest of my body seems to be doing fantastic by sheer context.

My massage person also does feet. I've never had anyone but Scott touch my feet in years. I'm super ticklish and really hate having my feet touched, but I may be gritting my teeth tomorrow and sticking my foot out. 😕 Time to get a hands on assessment.

Also time to get some slippers!!! My fuzzy ones gave out last year and I need to get some and keep that foot warm. I get Raynaud's problems during weather changes, and that always makes pain worse. I don't live very far from this place, real sheepskin.

click to check out awesome
like bomber jackets n stuff
And if this doesn't calm down by Halloween, I guess I'll be dragging in to my foot guy crossing my fingers I don't hafta get cortisone shots. I'm one of those risky backfire people who could go into a flare just getting a shot.

Good thing I'm mostly caught up with everything, because today I'm putting that foot up and diving into the game server, huzzah! *praying the internet holds...* Did you guys know this happened last  night??? From spaceweather.com, snip clicks to source.


And I might pull out my Elvira movie bcuz Halloween. I used to dream of raising full sized black and white poodles and doing cool things with them. I even had a couple pre-named Vader and Vespa. Oh, well.