-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

being inside on the outside


I love silhouette pix. Later this autumn after the sun goes down and the sky is deep orange and all the bare stuff sticks up black against it will be so cool.

This is my internet support. Crazy, huh? Hopefully that will be changing over the winter.


The internet lets me find my old pix. I think I left part of my head here one year. That light on the water is like my brain sparkling. It sparkled a lot today.


Sometimes I miss the old days. I forgot it was even like this.


I still have this rock egg somewhere. The chickens loved it. They would lay only in the nest with the rock egg. I washed it with hot soapy water when I finally got it back.


But this is today. Today is pretty cool, too. As long as I keep me on the inside, everything stays good. When the inside gets outside, I have a bad day.


Today was weird and hard, but at least it was beautiful. I chopped the sparkly parts off and told them to walk home.