-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, October 29, 2017

brilliantly dodging Pinkyween fail

Here's proof that I still attempt a social life once in awhile outside of a minecraft server, lol. I'm going to link all these back to SyfyDesigns on general principal, but it was organized by @LisaMarieBowman from @LNMGang doing #LateNightMovie. You really have to be there, and I wish I were much more often. I miss this. If you want to check this movie out on youtube, you can link over from this tweet, and you should follow all of us on twitter while you're at it. 👍


I didn't get to watch anything like this growing up, and when I finally discovered it, I mashed it into my brain like candy. There's nothing funner than snarking old movies with friends.


Capillary disintegration is my mantra now.


At the beginning of the movie, the doctor told a patient he'd schedule an EKG the following day because she had hysterics, and of course she died, so I take it everyone with heart problems back in the day died waiting for EKGs and the cause of death would be hysterics. I can't let these things go.


It felt like watching a docudrama, really. I'm not quite sure how science was actually involved, but this is the gold standard.


Don't worry, Carol lives. I think we lost a few viewers between tech issues and noddings off.


I won't spoil the ending for you.

Trying to stay caught up on a couple TV shows and I have concerns-
  • Two seasons ago Rick would have picked that random baby up and plowed zombies and eaten bullets, this season is like he's in meth withdrawal.
  • Penguin is being a sucker and he's way too selfish for that and I'm cranky.
  • Tosh, I swear I had no idea 19 shows piled up, you know I love you, right.
  • I hope Luna Girl wins.
  • What the crap ARE Shopkins, anyway? They seem to be taking over my house.
That's my current life in a nutshell. Well, besides jumping on the opportunity to deep clean while the kiddos ran off to see relatives and have lots of fun and shopping and stuff.