-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, October 28, 2017

I wanna wallpaper my brain after we get brain chips

Fighting with Jawn trying to get loaded into a resource desert and Jawn insisting the launcher is the jerk, not him, and me stomping off in a huff and then remembering Halloween is in a few days and promptly getting lost in a search and running right into this. Click for pink gothic awesome.


And then @bonenado stumbled out of bed asking if I tweeted that because he forgot to put the pizza up last night, kinda bending my brain around sideways going wut because #notaclue (I put the leftover pizza into the fridge last night, no big deal), and then I was like OH, that was 5 hours in the ER waiting room by myself the other day, lol. Turns out a particular pain I've been blowing off all month might be an ulcer and they actually nearly admitted me. The GI cocktail changed my life, I've seen the error of my ways, and suddenly we're all understanding the whole Jekyll and Hyde thing and started meetings about restructuring around my spoonie fatigue wall and getting me off the captain's deck before the Titanic asplodes a gasket into outer space and we all go spinning off into Whatthehelljusthappened Land.

click for funny sox
I still don't know for sure until I get a referral to a gastro guy, but if it's real, I've never had an ulcer before and this is new territory. My history clearly nailed the only anti inflammatory med I've taken for the last 3 years because it's a bitch and I was supposed to stop taking it last summer and kept sneaking a couple by every week even though I felt gross when I took them, and then this big pain exploded in my stomach a month ago during an allergy flare up and pred burst, and then antibiotic shortly after that, and that was the last time I had that pain pill because it was a bit scary. I'm so preoccupied with other pain areas and keeping up on the gerbil wheel around here that it was easy to just stop eating and ignore my guts. Guess that was a bad idea.

I was up 24 straight hours yesterday. I'm going back to bed.