-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, October 20, 2017

Virtual Space

You know you're feeling better when you suddenly push away from a game server and start working out because your body says it just wants to do something. So I got this youtube going for warm up


and suddenly dove into a baby name search wondering if anyone had ever named a kid Virtual Space. Apparently not, because I didn't find anything. What's wrong with you hipsters?

I'm getting alerts galore that Vanessa Paradis is loading vids onto VEVO this week, but they aren't available in the U.S. 😠 You're killing me, guys. Fine, I'll check out a hot group in some other country then.


See ya, got some moving around to do.