-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2017

I'm going back to bed

click for good wake up quotes
I used to do little ad promos on Xanga before the big server move. I finally caved to Facebook shoving ad boost thingies in my face and tried it out. Was very surprised the Janika promo far outstripped the Lexxperience promo. I won't be doing it again any time soon, really don't need to be throwing my $$ around like that, but it was a fun experiment.

I've been getting 80-90-100 percents on my CPAP readouts, but last night was a bust, don't think I made it even 3 hours. Therapy on Friday musta caught up with me, kinda feel like I took a tumble down a big hill. Since I got chores caught up yesterday, I'm going back to bed for awhile. If I can't sleep, I'll be rewatching a bunch of old Strong Bad emails that are being loaded this last week.