-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

my whale


I haven't been touching base very well this month, have I?
  • My sleep doctor gave me permission to take breaks from my CPAP when allergies make my face puffy.
  • I've joined the millions in athletic shoe fail who suffer muscle rupture. Mine was tiny and under the inner ankle. Being careful now.
  • No more awesome one week shags just before a whole summer of ponytail fail. Really feeling that one.
My time orientation kinda feels worse this year. Had the date wrong on the eclipse, despite reminders up in my face at every turn. Threw a bag of chips away that expired Nov. 2017 and later realized it's not 2018 yet. Have reworked all kinds of scheduling multiple times. August is suddenly gone, too.

I think part of the morefail around me is because I'm a little deeper in the writing again. That and being on a much stricter Bunny schedule now. After school we start Papa's supper. Last night was hamburger helper. She's four, she can learn how food happens. I was cooking from scratch by seven. Today we will construct a pie with those refrigerator rolled up crusts and a bag of apples. Easy peasy.

Still doing the atlas therapy thing. Not getting worse, but the challenge of real life on top of it has been... challenging. There has been no stopping and resting, no real recovery time, no coddling of the nerve reverb. And I don't have time to stop and think about it.

Had a flashback this week. I really do miss this era of my life sometimes.



Me and my editor irl.