-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2018

xenox


That word "xenox" rolled up in my head as part of a coding reboot installment on a computer screen during a dream last night, and I abruptly woke up. I don't recall seeing that word before, but it's everywhere.
Xenox Global (date processing management)
Urban Dictionary (random friendly stranger who seems familiar)
Precision Tools and Laboratory Equipment (dental tools, etc)
Xenox Music (Latvian YouTuber)
Sedum Xenox (a plant with pink flowers that seems to be out of stock atm)

How have I never heard of this word before, and why did it wake up me up from a dream?

Oh, and there's this. Xenox.news.com automatically pulls up C|Net Technology News with a completely different url https://www.cnet.com/news/?tag=typo. Things like that would probably get utterly lost if it weren't for old pinterest images coming up in search, like this. The search parameter was a bit of a joke, but if you need to see what it was, click the pic and look at the search bar.


It gets way more fun with this pic, which clicks out to an amusing NationStates forum convo about a god from another universe dictating industry interactions between Illuminati countries.


I love image searches. They're so random, yet so synchronous. Anyway, no idea what that even had to do with Xenox, but I'm sure it's somewhere in all those words. That's good reading, though, you should check it out. I got a big kick out of it.

And now I need coffee. Yes, writing before coffee. Haven't done that in awhile. Oh, look what I found, lol. No, I didn't watch the youtube. It clicks to a youtube. I just thought the word play was clever.


Instead of throwing a dart, I decided today I'll just slap the first Benny C vid up that youtube recommends, regardless. I'm already regretting it.



Test post, non-linked. Little layered games we play.