-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

death days

I wrote this about a year and a half ago. That pretty much covers how stupid dealing on a death week can be. And that didn't even touch the years afterward, going through that over and over.

Tomorrow is a different death day. Again, the people immediately around me have no idea what's in my head, heart, and soul, and I'm lost how to keep processing the incongruity of living with loss and how it affects my relationships with the people I'm still with in real life.

Some people don't get it. Some people do. Some people are born seeing all this stuff. Some aren't. I don't talk a lot, but the people who can't get me to shut up probably think I'm just crazy. Like I mentioned in the first link, I won't be apologizing when it comes time. I don't think we stop when our bodies are done, and I think what we're doing here is more important than we can imagine. Why else would death feel like the most important thing in this world, and everything we are centered around it.