-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I really should be doing some laundry

If anybody needs a pick-me-up today, browse these memes. I just made this one.


I couldn't stop there.


I must confess I'm the first one to willingly drop everything I'm doing at any moment for the cuteness. I must have some kind of inherent programming that I wasn't aware was quietly laying dormant all my life. I told my kids NOT to have kids right away, and they were cool and waited a few years, and then alla sudden both girls pregnant at the same time and I was really dreading babies and now they're going on two years old this summer, and you know what? I'm not the anti-baby evil villain I thought I was. I'm a pro-baby evil villain. I have in my power the chance to conduct the greatest brainwashing experiments of all time.