-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, March 13, 2015

kinda leaning toward blueberry


Every month there is a statistical amount of crap we must all go through. We got smart and filled out one of those little forms so we could get our crap scheduled out more conveniently.

Internet goes out. Scott: This says 2 days. I can't do 2 days, I've got a draft coming up. Me: See if they'll let us spread it out, like one of those blinky things. You can be at work so it's no big deal, but then it works for some reason when you get home. Scott: Ok, and how about get it out of the way before the big draft? Me: Your stress relief is my stress relief. check

Bunny gets nasty stomach bug. Me: Um, you said you're off Friday? How about then? Scott: I was wanting to get some stuff done around the yard. Me: But it coincides nicely with running up to the hardward store. Scott: And I see it's supposed to rain, too, so that'll be half a day wasted. Friday it is. check

Toilet explodes. Me: Is there any way we can work that into everything else and just get this done all at once? Scott: Ok, how about this- we get a call about Bunny, I vacuum real good first and then the toilet explodes just as I'm ready to walk out the door so it won't flood the house while I'm gone. Me: That's perfect because I would have have just deep cleaned the bathroom a couple days before that, so it'll be a cinch to mop up. Scott: Oh, for YOU, I've gotta mop up the basement. Me: Well, it's still good timing. Scott: I agree. check


I seem to be doing the same thing with really weird dreams, too, like alla sudden just weird after weird after weird. Woke up at 3 a.m. from a little gem out of the blue where my liver had collected $3 mil worth of silver crust around it (they took it out and showed it to me, I even got to hold it and show my sister), then they put it back in but couldn't do anything about it and said I had only 2 or 3 days, and I decided it would be a waste to die with all that silver in me, so I was getting ready to have it removed (and die) so my family could get the money out of it. Weird.

Tomorrow is a very special Pi Day at 3/14/15 at 9:26:53, this from wikipedia-
In the year 2015, Pi Day will have special significance on 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 a.m. and p.m., with the date and time representing the first 10 digits of π.


We'll probably celebrate with a real pie of some kind, like lots of people do.

And if you know someone whose birthday is on Pi Day, maybe go for pi cake!

Or, if you're like me and suddenly wonder if Pi Day means you have everlasting pie that can be cut into tinier and tinier pieces and whether that might have anything to do with a Koch curve, you wind up in weird places like this. I can't help it, I'm a Koch curve enthusiast.


Back to pi drama!

He had me at pi instant-