-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2018

her boobs could stop a rock slide

Sorry so long getting last week's #latenightmovie screenshots up with @LNMGang in the SyfyDesigns.com chatroom. 🍿 I wound up keeping 28 pix, so I'm still a bit heavy handed on the button, lol. I really hope I'll be awake for tonight's movie, to be announced on twitter, but in the meantime, here's a flashback to last week's chat watch.






























I just created a late night movie pinterest board. I'll collect all my #latenightmovie posts over there in one place.