-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

this is me going to bed early

Every time I open youtube it keeps shoving this one at me for over a week now. Maybe they're right. Time to get back to distraction again.



I also stayed on the game server till several people told me to go get some sleep. Also noticed I nearly stopped eating again, so this is my first double euphoria back to back. Hope it doesn't get too interesting. Like this morning when I confused today with next Thursday (at least I got the Thursday part right) and suddenly snapped back into the right day with only 40 minutes to get a shower and get out the door for an appointment. Doing well in all other ways, just orientation is out the window again. Oh well.