-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, March 26, 2018

Blue Merle

In the last 3 days I've managed to catch up on Gotham, Walking Dead, South Park, The Flash, and Superstore, bawled my eyes out over Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and finally did my second rewatch of Doctor Strange. I've also caught a few friends' podcasts and video series. This is on top of hours on server moderating while staying caught up with dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, and web presence on several levels.

I think doubling the gabapentin was a good idea. I was smart this time, though. I researched other people complaining on med forums and titrated up slowly over a week and was able to adjust better than the way I was slammed into triple the dose last year.

Now that my brain is kinda able to handle more with some of the pain load cut down, here are some observations.
  • South Park is our only hope for humankind.
  • Ego was a dick. That was basically a modernized Zeus story, nicely done.
  • Iris was the cutest Flash, I'm sad that didn't stick a little while longer. I was looking forward to Harry's brain melt, even sadder they didn't go there. Yet. Crossing my fingers they do. Also, I want Star Labs mugs and sweatshirts now.
  • Nygmobblepot needs its own spinoff.
  • Amy and Jonah are the first actual canon ship I have ever rooted for, ever.
  • Seeing blue 'Merle' just before Daryl was head spinning, and why in the world is no one shooting Simon, wtf. Oh, yeah, because they're stupid. Like always.
  • I can tell a huge difference in my real time brain function from last year's Doctor Strange watch to this year's. Still healing.
A little experiment weekend before this last showed I still have a lot of difficulty with audio processing in real time while juggling other things, so minecraft server live stream events are a great way to both assess and practice that. I was able to handle split screen and server chat, but unable to respond well to audio chat and at one point was utter fail at comprehension and following directions. I'm fortunate my compadres are exceptionally kind.

~~~~~~~~

I'm on my phone in bed now. I just noticed this blog has had over 600 views from 3 foot or bigger screens. You guys crack me up. Srsly, who even does that.



Can't let a screen that big go to waste now, can we? You can watch Benny while I go to sleep, lol.