-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2018

I AM ZOD, or, BowChicaWoWoW

Kinda slammed hard through many things this week, so before the next #latemoviegang watch with @LNMGang, I need to sling these out before I drown in screenshots. Yes, there are 28 here, but for some reason my finger was hammering like an automated burst shot trigger, so imagine if I hadn't filtered a bunch out, lol.


Brain water. You really had to be there.


Whoever wrote the dog into the script didn't think it through very well, but don't worry, I won't spoil it for you.


Kurt was very happy. When Kurt is happy, we are happy. 😊


Older gen promiscuity wasn't allowed. We think. Kinda not sure about that.


I really did miss Lisa. And she really would have known.


That boulder kinda snuck up on them. Pretty sure I saw this same boulder used in another movie we watched.


Actually, that's probably our signet. "It's ok to lie here." No, Kurt, I didn't mean that.


I still don't get the peanut butter...


This next is so classic movie gang. I love you guys.


Omg 😂 the soup thing killed it.


And this is where we take over and start rewriting the story.


That's no moon...


This movie bordered on the pervy and disgusting. What am I saying, it leapt far beyond that border. We were totally up to the challenge, and I really cannot believe the gen before mine actually dreamed this stuff up. Wow, they were messed up.


Not movie gang Steve. Just being clear.


I meant that the dog was acting natural, like the drug joke people say, but it totally could have gone all furry and no one in this movie would've blinked an eye. I blame this scene for driving our love birds off into a steamy frenzy.


I can't even remember this part. I was wide awake and totally coherent, but I don't remember it.


None of us were falling for any of this.


Sally was pretty smart.


I want glowy eyes like that.


The dog scene was so fail for me. I blame Gor.


I had to look up chronic pipe.


Pizzaaaaa.....


Someone's pretty sharp on their time zones there.


Irradiating specific people to death out of a crowded room is a real trick. I respect that.


Who was George? O_O


Wait, George was the dog, right?


So the lesson learned here is if you're an evil brain from another planet who can zap death at will, learn how the power structure really works before you bwahaha.