-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

no one knows what a Pinky spatula will look like

Woke up to the awesomeness of having been incorporated into a hashtag game.


Why, thank you, Spatula City!

That came from a movie called UHF. Here is the theme song, which you can use to hone your celeb spotting skillz while you flashback through the 80s.
Trivia: When I was growing up we called it the 'pancake turner'. I never used the word 'spatula' until I was an adult. It felt weird, like I was speaking another language.
More trivia: This whole thing is actually kinda funny because I'm extremely picky when buying new spatulas, and have been known to scour the internet looking for something to replace the perfect spatula that has been handed down in my family since the 1950s. Sadly, they don't make it anymore. You'd think, being such a spatula buff, that I'd own something crazy, but I don't. I'm waiting till I get my big break, and then I'll design my own. Yes, I'm serious.