Header snip originally from giphy, added onto to by other enthusiastic fans, and then I took it through memedad.
-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

me & @bonenado irl

Rearranging my life again *workworkwork*.


Walking around the house in my Nike Air Trackstar 3s  at 6 a.m. I'm pretending my robe is a Neo style action coat.


Having fun the last few days with a sciatica flare up. This one makes my foot feel like I just shot it with a steel arrow every time I sit or move a certain way. Since I bit Scott's head off last night without warning (I think he survived, but I might need to send him on a trip to Hawaii after I sell a book because I don't know how else to give a husband a raise), I had a deep think last night and realized I'm holding too much in again.

Trying to cover so I won't be a drag on people around me sometimes backfires into sudden uncontrollable nasty bitch mode. I thought I had finally made it past that particular character option, but apparently I'm still very capable of destroying the universe.

TODAY. I know the game- get all over this if I don't want surgery. I've been playing this game since I was catapulted out of a violently flipping vehicle back around 1980ish. I know the secrets of the fire swamp and have lived here quite happily for a long time. Scott is getting really good at this stuff. As soon as Red Velvet Oreos show up in the Walmarts around here, he's getting homemade Valentine ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment