-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Februa, apparently

Februarys are typically the slowest media month for me. Wait- Februa?


This month turned out to be my fifth highest out of the 30 months I've blogged here.

I'm unplugged during a thunderstorm and doing this from my phone with no apps, lol. Anyway, I don't have a clue and since I'm barely on the medias lately I don't want anyone thinking I'm blowing them off when I should be saying THANK YOU.


That's how I'm looking at my phone right now because this editor is insanely funky on my phone. I'm sure the communication gap between cave painting and crop circles is graciously filled in with blogger editing.