-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

unnumbing

An ent standing protectively over a little tree it just spawned.
Finally. It's been 9 days since I started dosing down the full dose, and it has taken this long to not only get some semblance of my brain back, but to start working out again. I haven't been that zombified in years.

It may be another week or two till I'm competently back down to the original dose. I'm not exactly back to my accustomed level of weird, and I imagine I'll still be a bit more spacey for awhile.

In the meantime, I found the field hell burped up in the middle of the creepiest jungle growth ever (found trees growing mineshaft parts and pumpkins way up high in all the foliage), and I'm working on a high end vaca getaway.


THIS has been my brain since middle of January. It's a cool vid.