-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, January 29, 2018

2D pinky

Super brain dead. Like the flat 2D hole the coyote lays down for the road runner, just a flat circle that things fall into and are never seen again.


I'm doing ok, seem to be on task and on track and stuff, but ever since the EMG last week I've been super spaced out. Those are uncomfortable at best for anyone, and even though I felt nauseated at the time from the pain (thank you gabapentin, pain never used to nauseate me), I thought I did much better than the last time I had one of those done, got through it with much less distress (thank you again, gabapentin, you actually bring nerve pain levels down for me when nothing else would).

But I guess it took its toll, and I'm coasting through everything I do and time is all messed up and people around here are lucky I remembered to make food and do laundry. In the meantime, I lost myself in youtube again.




And then I made the mistake of checking this out, so eventually I'm going to do some crazy cool things myself with TNT coding.


And then I spaced out on a few of these, so there you go.


And if you wanna go really crazy, I found this guy pretty interesting. This is really good for if you can't sleep and need random interesting info trailing in while you space out. I haven't finished it yet, but it's cool.


Oh, here you go, this just happened at my house.


I'll never get out of here if I don't throw a Benny vid out. Hang on.

Ok, here we go.