-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, January 25, 2018

rambling, something about a diamond snake maybe


I have a snake on the Mo Creatures server named Dave. I left it plain and no one knows why Dave, but it was for Diamond Dave. You know, because minecraft also has diamonds. Nevermind.

This number called me out of the blue today. Since I'm on a national do not call registry and my phone is super locked down, I always look up numbers that call me.


It's vaguely near this airbase. (Or it could be really near, I have no idea.) With all the stuff exploding on youtube and twitter, I couldn't resist looking up whether it has a FEMA camp near it. That's an old page. Here's a very recent one. I'm not suggesting any connections, I just naturally free associate. We've actually got one much closer to us.


Some of us have seen this next type of video happen on scifi shows. It's happening in real life now. That's real, and it's not a joke. I doubt it's a stunt, because it's too perfectly timed with stuff like Julian Assange and other biggie stuffs going on, but I can't decide yet if it's a surface distraction to redirect attention. Q-Anon has a twitter hashtag feed going off the hook and a recently created youtube account. Tonight, this is quite the stir on twitter. (Remember, I don't take sides. I observe. Right now I'm sharing because I doubt anyone I know has a clue this is happening, unless they're just laying low like I tend to do, but for real, most of the people I know in real life don't even have twitter accounts.)


Very few people will understand what is happening when it starts. Actually, it all started long ago, and another one of Q-Anon's vids explains a little about the doublespeak, but I got bored and didn't make it through the whole vid. You don't have to watch it, and I don't care if you believe this is real or not, or what side you feel is right. Truth has been so screwed up for so long I'm not sure it even matters for most of us any more. I'd be more apt to finish it if it weren't pushing the religious parts so hard, but that's just me, serious burnout from hearing it all my life, day in and day out because of the way I grew up. I'm actually having a problem working up any excitement because I've been through end of the world announcements so many times that it's all meh to me.

When the flip happens, it'll be fast and feel rough. They've been talking about it for years. Decades. The root of change is making money digital. The real fight is between the world bankers. Everyone else is fallout, no matter what side anyone is on. Y'all who've seen Game of Thrones might understand how important banks are to financing political change, except in our world, the banks are so big that they don't wait to be hired for bookkeeping.

I could say things about world leaders, but I won't waste my breath. They don't get to stop and watch The Walking Dead like I do. I like being able to disengage and enjoy my family and some entertainment on a regular basis. I can't imagine living a life of 'have to' to the point of never having a normal family life, where everything is performance for a cause.

Like the way I've been interrupted 40 million times during writing these few sentences. 😂 I'll take that any day. There's a hamster ball rolling around my kitchen and a very excited little girl bouncing all around it.

Anyway, my job on this earth is exactly what I'm doing, which is focusing on positivity and mindfulness and being kind. Being kind is logical.

And I really really love Van Halen. Always. (Even the Sammy years, but I've probably tortured you enough for now.) I'm not going to worry about that call, even if it's hot on the heels of other weird stuff this week. Gonna shut my eyes and walk away from it.