-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

if the Flash was a hamster


via GIPHY

I cut my coffee in half this week and swore not to let myself head for anything chocolate to replace it. That is my brainmelt.

So I yapped in posts this week about my phone getting interested in me being twitter flagged, note the tags


and I kid you not, out of the blue for the first time ever I get these emails after my blog traffic ~tripled~.



My personal portfolio seems to be everyone else's business.

WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO LIVE BLOG A DEVIL HAMSTER ESCAPE.

Pro tip: Never buy a cheap starter kit cage, kids.

Discovered under the fridge around 4 a.m. and lured out later with food, only to disappear again.



After several hours it became an urgent situation, having taken up new residence inside the fan while the fridge wasn't running.


Before it was all over, not only was my fridge taken apart in the middle of my kitchen, but we were pile driving through furniture. I'm good with it. Today was a day of super deep cleaning. Pinky totally approves.



Don't worry, he's safely back in his cage with a towel over it.



WE RETURN YOU TO OUR REGULARLY HAPHAZARDLY SCHEDULED POST.

On the side, I'm hoping I didn't pick up some kind of germ. I have felt awful most of the day, and I'm hoping it's nothing more than a sinus infection.

Time's flying, so don't forget about the blue moon lunar eclipse.