-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, January 22, 2018

that wily Google Play


So the comment on yesterday's post mentioned EOTS (here's more if you're interested), which cracked me up, but I can't help wondering how someone else might react to the kind of stuff happening that I mentioned in my reply back.


This kind of stuff has been going on lately anyway, and it's easy to blow it off, but technically, my phone isn't supposed to be able to activate apps and make decisions to do things without actually being in my hands or being verbally instructed by me to do these things. I had to search out a hidden app download last week, like you do, that uber hogged my phone memory, one of those sudden out of the blue downloads from Google Play. You know, because that's totally normal for phones to do without any kind of activation. I live way out of town near a state forest, both my data plan and local internet are encrypted, I'm the only one in the house, and my phone is just doodling around on its own because it's bored.

My family history goes back to the Visigoths on my dad's side. The Masons and Moors go back that far, too. A lot of people don't know world history and it is being forgotten. All our religions and belief systems are being stirred together now and marketed to us as consumables. We buy smash art on our clothing, our decor, our tech accessories, and our entertainment, and most of the time don't even recognize what it really is. A great example is goth sugar skull. Sugar skull is originally colorful and meant to be respectful as part of a holy practice. It got coopted into an occupying religion, and is now corrupted into an art form against that religion, and none of this has anything to do with the original reason for sugar skull. All this stuff goes way back. Moors, Masons, and Catholics were the major players for well over 1500 years, and they all wanted their own kind of world order. They used religion as their motivation and reason, they kept their own banking systems, they pulled political strings and orchestrated wars, and now here we are, smashing all our cultures into a new thing. My very real Goth heritage is just a cartoon now, something to appropriate and mass market until no one remembers what was real.

My family history winds all through the nation state boundary lines moving around, the bloody wars breaking families up, the new governments experimenting on their own people to the point of mass famines, and even as I was growing up there were still immigrants fleeing from the Czech Republic and trying to flee from Cuba. None of this has ever really stopped. While Americans are currently being distracted with an orchestrated presidential scandal investigation and immigration standstills, people all over the world are still struggling with very real political problems upending their economies and even tearing up their towns. While we grumble about the news we're allowed to see and watch the TV shows we're trained to stop our lives for, people all over our own country are going missing. It happens so often that it's not even news, it's even boring, and oh look, a cute puppykitten in our social media feed.

I'm not into genealogy, but it's handy. I happen to be born into a family that has kept track of its genealogy for many generations, or at least knows the ancestral history behind who we are. While my dad's ancestors kept moving away from one war after another for generations, my mom's family was in government pay. Being a king's legal counsel was dangerous. I look back on these ancestry lines and wonder how we ever made it this far. Life was definitely not a piece of cake. I wonder what they'd all think of us passively surviving what almost boils down to emotional slavery. We are challenged daily to survive our depressions, urged to comply with copious amounts of medications, pacified with entertainment till we are lulled to a dull sleep and feel helpless to really do anything to change a fragile world we know can't last. It's easier to just believe it will and keep shopping.

Scott asked me tonight what he should do if I ever disappear. I said make a big deal about it and point to all this stuff that I write and share. I'm on a list now. 😂 He'll probably do nothing and feel free of me until he runs out of laundry and gets sick of hot dogs and Chinese takeout.

Guidelines for law enforcement - Twitter Help Center Please note that requests for content requires search warrants.

Let's revisit the email they sent me. "Consistent with our commitment to transparency, we are emailing you because we have reason to believe that you either followed one of these accounts or retweeted or liked content from these accounts during the election period." They have reason to believe that I interacted with a malicious account. It's weird how both vague and very to the point that sounds. I was contacted by a legal team for nothing more than this. The deemed 'malicious account' could have been tweeting pictures of cats and I would never know. Why do I need to be alerted to this? Especially if the malicious accounts are being shut down, right. Why in the world do I need to be told by a legal team that my account has been flagged? I've spent 5 years peeling off so many crazy weird accounts off me that cover everything from how long bugs orgasm to political tiffs in Venezuela, or like the time I got super mobbed by Arab accounts, hundreds of them suddenly following me. Not a peep out of twitter. It's up to me to fend for myself, vet the hop-ons, mute the stupidity, and steer clear of the marketing machine bumbling around. Excuse us, but we have reason to believe you liked a tweet, so we are being cool and letting you know we know but can't say we know.

Meanwhile, tons of hatefest tweets still rage through my feeds blaspheming all they want to without a care....

1500 years of human struggle and it's boiling down to whether I liked a tweet now.

*looking for the stupidest Ben youtube I can find*

*settling for Strange because I've seen all the stupid ones because I'm an addict*