-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy May Day

One of my really super rare nights where I sleep 8 hours straight through without waking up that happens maybe once every 3-5 years.


Just changed my calendar. Carl still has two eyes. Guess they couldn't do spoilers.


Storms might finally be over. I have a bunch of downloading big files to do, so that'll start tonight. Also this weekend I got fix help with minecraft because ye olde big 1.9 update needed more RAM. Yea verily, it is good. Also this weekend @bonenado slammed us through seasons 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones in 48 hours flat. I've never seen him this invested in a show.

My pollen forecast is starting to include hints of sanity. Click for your sanity level forecast.


I need something gentle and sweet this morning. Here's to May being a nicer month.