Header snip originally from giphy, added onto to by other enthusiastic fans, and then I took it through memedad.
-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

old and new mind candy



 photo 25lovecoffee.gif When the dream turns into a musical of kids singing, it's time to get up.

 photo tired.gif Aaand that didn't last long. I've got a mutiny on my hands. In a minute we're all going back to bed. PT assessment apparently massively triggered stuffs, so I stirred a couple pills into my coffee. I'll start over again in a couple of hours.

This totally happened in the realm yesterday, stylin in his Air Jordans. Thought I'd get the shoes when I killed him, but noooo. Senseless killing for nothing.



I had made something cool (sorry, didn't get pix) and then ran around for awhile, thought this was an alien city from a distance. Turns out there's an ice spires biome.



Oh, what the heck. Have some eye candy. Still under construction. I don't go anywhere near it in survival mode because I draw creepers like flies. Creepers love dropping onto my head from behind me. Not my creation, that's all Kai's doing. The thing is huge.



Ok, I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment