-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

the short short version

Power point today.

 photo glasses.gif I have been asked to preview review a new series already released in the UK and Oz. After some amusing tech challenges, I have finally acquired the first 8 eps.

 photo 34bananaman.gif Back in therapy! Today I start weekly full upper torso core strength and all the things that come with it.

 photo drevil.gif Ah, yes, my house in MoCreatures. Details coming soon. Basically like Disney for evil villains. I am quite possibly the only person in the entire minecraft world who has attempted to move a spider spawner to a rooftop that looks like it came from the blackest pits of hell.

 photo sneezing_zps0d616800.gif Pollen is still a problem, but at least I seem to be past the inhaler part. Still chunking down quite a lot of zyrtec and benadryl.

 photo Cute-Animal-31.bmp Finally resuming workouts. First week in May was spent lounging around like I was recovering from pneumonia or something. Still really surprised how well controlled the fibro was without major meds, but the fatigue took me out.

 photo yablosal.gif I've gained 3 of the 6 pounds back, and while I'm not happy about it, I'm thrilled it's not 10. Chronic anything and meds are so bad for weight gain. I think the secret is double the protein and slack off the carbs. Carby days were mostly handled with sweet potato fries, which is much better for a body than sugar and flour stuff.

Today is Batman's birthday. I hope life is always this magical for him.



BACK TO WORK!