-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2014

cosmic speed bump

Thought I'd look back through blogs to see what I was doing on Dec 18th of each year going back to 2008. Apparently ~this date~ every year is a cosmic speed bump, and there is nothing I care to share publicly. Not once in 6 years' of Dec 18th posts did I share a picture or a video or crack the slightest joke. It's time to end that madness. If you, too, are having one of those cosmic speed bump days, here you go. If you don't start laughing out loud, your day just sucks, I'm sorry.