-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, December 14, 2014

stuck in the molasses swamp, miss one turn

Scott and I are playing musical phone batteries today. Oh, look, you can download this pink sleigh pic at full size for just over a dollar, click it.


The new thermostat for the pickup went in beautifully, but a corrupted radiator fluid component refuses to cooperate now. Check this cool vintage art. It's bigger when you click the pink Santa.


I don't sweat the small stuff. I decided a long time ago that the spirit of Christmas is either an every day thing or it's all bunk. The magic doesn't have to be contained to only one day, right? Isn't this cool, was looking for something else but got totally distracted.


Sharing frustration is like Hell of Sand Falling when you put plant growth on the waterfall and can't stop it fast enough with fire, or like when you've got oil mixed in everything and you accidentally burn everything up with what you thought was a controlled fire.


After years of life in general, we're too tired to do much more with frustration than blow it off.


When all else fails, pull up your big kid sox and be cool. You can click on this but they're discontinued. #frustration lol


Here, try this. Let me know if it's any good.


Anyway, what I'm saying is, some of the Christmas packages got mailed yesterday, some didn't. If you are one of the recipients who gets missed at Christmas because I still don't have my car back, you'll get a New Year's box. Cool, huh?


In the meantime, you didn't see me get my kitchen cleaned up in between playing around on here. I'm about to start laundry. You won't see that either.


Title courtesy of Candyland.