-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, December 1, 2014

booger bacon- because I'm the only person on the planet who'll use a title like that

I know, it's been a week since I posted. A lot can happen in a week.

First of all, let's just get this out of the way- yes, jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes, and I once tossed a grown goat over a fence. Don't worry, she landed on her feet. Goats are like cats.


Bacon enthusiasts went crazy over this one, but did you know this goes back to 2008? Total carbs 3.1 for those of you going paleo. (There is a nutrition chart in that 2008 link.) The pic clicks to the runaway tweet, but you can see more pix here.


My dad met burrito on Thanksgiving. No matter where he was, wherever the light came from it seemed to wash out the picture. I told him he was glowing. Not sure what it portends, but I'm pretty sure it was real. It was really hard to get a good picture of him inside my house with my phone. I kinda wonder if my own aura was interfering a bit, I was really glad to see him. Burrito took to him immediately and couldn't stop running to him and climbing on him.


Burrito got her own baby turkey. Yeah, she thought I was crazy. And she does NOT like cranberry jello salad. She ate about half that sweet potato, though.


I completely missed the parade and football, but we had such a good time visiting that it didn't matter. I showed my dad an episode of In Search of Aliens and we yapped like crazy old people for hours. Not a lot of people can brag about being raised by a Mennonite who includes UFOs in his religious studies. The convos get pretty wild.

The next day burrito mutated into a booger being, dragging us into a snotty pajama party blur while mama got great Black Friday deals on everything from cool burrito stuffs to new tires. You guessed it, we're all booger beings now.


Just in time for the ice storm moving through.


I'm currently doing a fan video search per request "that had something with lexx in it and really cool Russian song", which seems like an awesome way to start a Monday. Get your Monday on like a Divine Assassin and GET TO WORK.