-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

first signs of the orange season

Today is so nice, humidity is almost down to a pleasant level. Stuff is happening.



I can tell @bonenado is feeling a little stressed over the unknown delivery date for the dresser we picked out last week, but since he knows it stresses me out even more for him to start plowing around here upstairs, he deep cleaned and super organized the basement this weekend. It's a big basement. This is just a sample.


So today I'm all over getting stuff organized on the main floor now that another burrito weekend is over, with football to boot, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. Mostly having a quiet day but running into old vid gaps that hafta be replaced as I transfer files in between chores, which is fun, and then I had to watch all the Israeli Spice Agent vids...