-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

ripping my eyeballs off youtube is not an option this week

I so love finding little gems in the dark that crack me up. The incongruity in this one is priceless.


This is my head most of the time.


MY PEOPLE.


I'm psyching up, can you tell? @bonenado and Bunny will be underfoot the rest of the week, and I'll be in aspienado super-focusing-on-a-code-smash-fix survival mode (rescuing another old survey for Surveypalooza). Thank goodness I found giphy.com.


I believe I can fly, guys.