-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Darth Pinky brainwashing the next gen padawan

I guess I'll be spending the rest of my week in shock. Aspienado + EnergizerBunny = brain freeze.


My coffee-chocolate-xanax-youtube-giphy cocktail isn't working. I need multiple brain chips sending soothing brain wave algorithms, stat.


I can't get this stupid song out of my head. Heeellllpppp mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh, thank goodness, someone else had it stuck in their head, too.


GOD BLESS FANS.


Stumbling into the darker side of fandom distraction. Poking eyes out. Linking for others out there who are more desperate than me. Just click the pic.


I have completely abandoned @bonenado. I'm debating whether to feel guilty. Or go eat another gluten free chocolate cookie in front of him with my headphones on. I reflect on how funny I find Bunny being his biological descendant and technically not mine. I feel smug. I actually think Bwhahahaha. The cosmos retaliates immediately with super glitchy internet during a downpour. I am duly rebuked. Must find another crack vid. ~or something~ I think we found something we can dance to.