-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

there is no U in aspienado

I'll be excruciatingly honest. I'm not made for this every day interaction stuff. I NEED deep-in-my-head time like normals just don't get. I don't crave companionship. I don't feel fuzzies when I see people I love. I am obnoxiously lacking the 'happy to see you' gene. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean at all that I don't love my kiddos. Just saying if you don't see me on social media this next week, I will be so deep in my cave that even the spiders will fear me.

Some stuff from this week. First of all, the sox Holly sent me keeping me sane.


And that was important because




I finally just gave up in disgust and haven't turned my laptop on much since, until this evening. Got about 1000 words written and my gurlz showed up again *boom* right in the driveway. And we've got one more day to go before this holiday weekend is officially over, which will make it 8 days in a row tomorrow. It's all good as long as no one talks to me the rest of the week.

Now the cute stuff, because even *I* am a sucker for cute nowadays.

You just can't go wrong with a squirt gun, a flash light, and those awesome boots.


You guys can't tell we're on coffee break. We were both working on our computers and she needed a coffee break, too.


30 minute drive, spitting as hard as she could the entire way, you know how that makes your nose go tickly-numb right up to your eyeballs when you do it long enough... We could tell she was experimenting. No telling what this bodes for the future, but I've got first dibs on calling high school drama club queen. If she doesn't go the theater route she'll be even meaner during volleyball regionals than her mama was, eating floor and slamming ball.


And no one will be able to stop her because they'll be destroyed by her cuteness.


I couldn't resist getting a shot of the winning hipster in town, how can you go wrong with a name like that and a chicken on your sign? Pic clicks to website.


Underneath it all, still writing.