-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2015

happy mother's day


Getting a little thick in there, some of the bulbs need to be thinned out. Usually have three times that many.

Batman is having a sickie week, so their back to back Mommy's Day / 2 year old birthday will hopefully have naps in them.


Bunny and Granny will be popping in for a grill party, so four generations in the house later today. Yep, we've got a blanket fashionista, her woobie goes wherever she goes.


@bonenado and I have finally caught up all the Sherlocks made so far, and like my awesome comic book loving dentist bemoaned with me this last week, although it's truly awesome that our fave John Watson has joined the Marvel Universe, it'll be even harder than pulling teeth now getting those boyz back together for more Sherlocks if they're all over the world getting more famous, dang it, because we both think their best work ever is on Sherlock. I'm so pumped about the third brother that I'll be a nervous wreck by the time 2016 gets here. Pic clicks to Season 4 news.


And of course all those rumors about a Doctor Who crossover and bing, suddenly we're hearing about a Sherlock Christmas special, which is generally a Doctor Who thing, right? Guess we'll have to wait and see.


This video was made by someone for her mother for Mother's Day. I don't know the personal story behind it, but it's beautifully done and moving and sweet. I know some of us are missing our mothers now, and my mother has been with me in my mind throughout this current writing project. Hugs to all my friends and family and new acquaintances all over the world while we celebrate Mother's Day here in the States.