-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2016

in search

#coffee +_+

click for artist and purchase
But really, despite the slamming headache I got up with, I'm thinking yay, I'm up at 3 again instead of sleeping in till 5! And I'm actually serious. Nothing throws the whole day off for aspienado like sleeping in.

And really, I was so relieved to wake up from that dream. The worst part was that everything in the dorm bathroom so thoroughly matched that I couldn't even tell I'd just laid a bath mat down, and the second worst part was that the only reason I got a room so fast out of a thousand people milling around waiting for room assignments was because Ann Coultur hand picked me for a project (you know she's worth 8.5M, right?) and I barely had time to get a shower before we got a deadline contract and suddenly we were waltzing around the room. Cut scene to slamming headache and crawling to coffee and a pain pill, stat.

And now I'm making noise dropping things and knocking my headphones off and dumping water and cleaning it up, so I hope @bonenado can stay asleep because we're not even up to the place where he is sleeping in on the weekend yet. His alarm would normally go off in 10 minutes.

And I'm mostly thinking about the things I'd really like to do vs the things I actually do and how I keep living this weird double life where I'm caught playing a part because I chose it, and the best I can do sometimes is just be in the right place at the right time, which is the wrong place at the wrong time.

I know I need more sleep, and I know it's pain, and I know I just need to be patient. Maybe I'll be able to crawl back to bed now. I hope the dream changes.