-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

flashback of a feeling

An update in haiku and limerick.


April has been surprising
I joined the Sherlocked
And unlocked my mind.


The words washing over my soul
Keep pushing me toward a goal
Like macrame weaving
I keep on believing
  In spite of the strain
  And continual rain
That I will soon become whole


Secrets kept hidden
Bursting through my brain
While I dance for the public


Hard writing only confirms
That feeling of wrestling worms
Into a fake can
Marked "Written by Jan"
  To spring in surprise
  At my poor readers' eyes
And splash up their brains with my germs


I also found Benedict Cumberbatch's Sock Fetish on tumblr.