-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2015

I'll make you believe

The only way to understand this is to click into the convo.


But it boiled down to an #ironchefspooge showdown. I may hafta make this a thing.


I was probably a fool for staying up this late, but #FridayNightFlix at SyfyDesigns is too fun to pass up.



Wound up with a sweet memory over it, Pinky actually goes way back.


It's anyone's guess if I'll sleep tonight now since I've been bouncing up like a Tigger around 2 a.m. for days, and we'll have a Bunny around 6 again just like we did this morning.


This whole month has been amazing. I won't bore you with details, just feel awesome with me. You know you want to.