-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Pinky Night Arises

I dreamed that title and abruptly woke up. I'm very clever when I'm asleep. I'd never have thought of that awake. And, of course, I'm up at 2 a.m. again.

Who needs a whole pile of brain cleansers after yesterday?



By the way, since I mentioned yesterday on twitter that I was touched and moved that post hit my top ten in less than 18 hours, I sincerely want to keep thanking you guys for that post moving right up into the top five overnight.

I suppose I should be putting 'spoiler alert' on these.





 Here's to some of the funnier crazier stuff I've got to final edit now.



p.s. I never got caught.