-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Benedict Cumberbatches for everyone! #AutismAwarenessMonth


After about 250 views on my PinkyStuff thread at SyfyDesigns in the last two days and 700+ views on this blog since April 1st, and especially after finally sleeping a whopping 7 1/2 hours last night after nearly 2 weeks of hypomanic writing wherein 8 pounds just melted right off me, and particularly after surviving the most difficult and challenging writing pieces I've ever done in my life, I declare today Sherlock day. Regular lurkers rarely see me get this stuck on one youtube meme, but since I've listened to almost nothing but Sherlock fanvids for going on 12 days now, it's time to reshare the love without all those wordy words in between. Plus I'm adding some more that never got shared in blog posts. Here you go, in the order of posting, from this aspie to the dark underground that watches my journey from the shadows, this is the artistic epitome of how Aspienado spends Austim Awareness month- obsessed and in a bubble. Please do NOT find a cure for me, thank you.































Others I haven't shared to this blog.














:edit: 4-13-15 I can't believe I left this one off, since it's the one that started the entire Sherlock obsession with me, leading to more youtube spoilers and deep discussions with @bonenado about everything Sherlock Holmes, despite my feelings about the whole genre.