-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2016

paws


Ok, this sweaty feet thing is NOT cool. >=l No idea if it's the gabapentin (neurontin, day 8), but I've been changing my sox every 2-3 hours and even going barefoot. I know, it's summer, I'm *supposed* to go barefoot, but I'm a sox person because way too many squishy surprises and then gagging while I wash my feet. #lifeinthewoods Since the rest of me isn't sweaty, I have no idea what's up with that.


If cats could post... Can you imagine?


Here, have a list of cats blogging. You're welcome. List of cats blogging


But still... Imagine the scenarios that could really come out of a cat's head. We've memed them to death, but have we missed something? Anything? Are they really that transparent? Are we really that gullible?