-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2015

the pre-Friday pretend it's already Friday kind of day

Suddenly visualizing a living cat from a Clifford torus POV and realizing I could hypertorus it in my head and still keep it intact (the cat would be unaware of a higher dimensional being looking at it) and dropping everything to run to the laptop to look up things like mobius torus isn't helping me get birthday party food prep done. >=l This snip clicks back to one of my fave pages on the internet.


No, I suck at math, but I get theory. Anything I see in my head I can usually find within minutes on the webs even if I didn't know it existed, although I doubt I find a Clifford cat. Oh, I'm so funny. But there's some dang awesome fractal art cats out there.


In case you're curious and wanna usefully waste some time.



And then I just get lost in youtube.


On days like this when I can't turn my head off, I see awesome cool things and make notes for stories. I love weird strange stories.

This isn't getting cupcakes made. =\ #lostintheawesome You NEED to see the Bucky Brain Gear. Just go do it. This post will still be here whenever your twirly eyeballs finally wander back.

Ok, now I need some serious refocus. Very serious. I know it's not Friday yet, but you guys need some distraction from work.